WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
- To contact us please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
THE INDEMOVE SERVICES
The Indemove Services allow you to access a community marketplace, through which you may be able to do the following:
- as a prospective seller, provide details of your property and connect to suitable purchasers;
- as a prospective purchaser, connect to suitable properties and sellers;
- access information and updates as your sale and/or purchase progresses; and
- follow links to Third Party Services, which may assist you in the purchasing and/or selling process.
- We may update and change the Indemove Services from time to time, including changes to content, services, third party links and other changes to reflect our users' needs and our business circumstances. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any major changes via information on the Site and App.
ACCESSING THE INDEMOVE SERVICES
- The Indemove Services relate to English and Welsh residential property. To use the Indemove Services you must be an adult over 18 years of age who is resident in England or Wales.
- You may only use the Indemove Services for your personal, non-business purposes.
Before you can access certain parts of the Indemove Services, you may be required to complete our registration processes to:
- provide us with user profile information (in accordance with this section 4 and sections 5 and 6 below).
- Once you have completed the registration process, we will create an Indemove Account for you, which you can access using a user ID and password or other security information. You must keep your password and any other security information confidential and you must not disclose it to any third party.
- As part of the registration process, you must provide us with information which is complete, accurate, up-to-date and not misleading. You must only register an Indemove Account for yourself and must not give false personal details or impersonate any other person. You must tell us promptly about any changes to the information that you have provided to us.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Indemove Services via the Site and/or the App.
- From time to time we may issue updates to our App. Depending on the nature of the update, you may not be able to use or access the Indemove Services via the App unless and until you have downloaded the update.
YOUR USER CONTENT
- Whenever you post or upload content to our Site or App or make contact with other users via the Indemove Services, you submit User Content and you must comply with our Content Standards. This is important to ensure that our community marketplace functions properly, based upon accurate information, honest conduct and courteous dialogue.
- We will treat all User Content you post or upload to our Site or App as non-confidential and non-proprietary. You grant us a perpetual, royalty free, non-exclusive licence (including the right to grant sub-licences) to use, copy, distribute, reproduce and publish any and all User Content on our Site and/or App.
- We may (but are not obliged to) monitor your User Content submissions and other activities on our Site or App for any reason. We may, at our sole discretion, access, delete, edit or remove any User Content, without your further permission and without providing notification.
USER CONTENT STANDARDS
- Your User Content must be accurate (where it states facts and figures) and express a genuinely held understanding and belief (where it expresses an opinion).
Your User Content must not:
- contain any material which is defamatory;
- contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory, promote violence or any form of discrimination;
- include any unsolicited advertising or promotional material (i.e. spam);
- infringe third party rights, including intellectual property rights;
- breach confidentiality obligations to any third party;
- breach any law or regulation or promote any illegal activity;
- be misleading, deceitful or fraudulent;
- impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or any property; or
- give the impression that it emanates from us, if this is not the case.
- You agree to indemnify us and keep us indemnified on demand against all losses and damages suffered by, incurred by or awarded against us arising as a result of any of your User Content which does not comply with our Content Standards.
OUR OWNERSHIP OF SITE CONTENT
- We are the owner or the licensee of all Intellectual Property Rights in the Indemove Services, our Site and App and the content published on them by us and by third parties (Site Content). Those intellectual property rights are protected by laws and treaties around the world and all such rights are reserved by us.
- We grant you a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub-licensable, limited right to access, retrieve and display the Site, the App and our Site Content, on a computer screen, tablet or smartphone. You may print off one copy or download extracts of our Site Content for your personal use.
- You acknowledge that the names, images and logos identifying the Indemove Services (including the Indemove trade mark), our licensors and their products and services are owned by us or our licensors. You may not use them without the prior written consent of us and/or our licensors (as applicable).
- If you believe that any Site Content (including any user content submitted by a third party) does not comply with our Content Standards then you may notify us and request that such content is removed by emailing email@example.com. Where we are satisfied that any content notified to us does not comply with our Content Standards, we will use our reasonable endeavours to remove the relevant content as soon as reasonably practicable.
THIRD PARTY SERVICES
- The Site and App may feature alerts and links to third party products and services, which may be relevant to your circumstances at particular stages of your sale or purchase (Third Party Services). You may be able to follow links to mobile apps or websites operated by third parties who provide those Third Party Services.
- Where our Site or App contains links to Third Party Services, these links are provided for your information and consideration only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked mobile apps or websites or the Third Party Services you may obtain from them.
- We have no control over Third Party Services. Where you wish to purchase any Third Party Services, you will enter into a separate contract directly with the provider of the relevant Third Party Services, which will contain its own terms relating to payment, delivery, use of your Site Content and other provisions.
NON-RELIANCE ON INFORMATION
- The Indemove Services relate to property sales and purchases. These are serious matters for which you will need to obtain separate professional advice, including legal and financial advice.
- Whilst we require our users to agree to our Content Standards as a condition of using the Indemove Services, we cannot verify or guarantee that the Site Content, including property details, submitted by other users third parties is true, accurate and complete.
- The Indemove Services may assist with the sale and purchase process, however as a free-of-charge service you must not rely on the information made available via the Site or App without independently verifying this and taking appropriate professional advice. Our Site Content provided for general information purposes only and may not be applicable to your specific circumstances. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely.
- We aim to update the Indemove Services regularly and we may change the Site Content at any time. However, you acknowledge and agree that the Site Content may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to keep such content up to date.
- Subject to sub-sections 10.1 and 10.2 below, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind arising from your use or reliance on any Site Content or other information, communication, product or service provided in connection with the Indemove Services or via links from the Site or App.
LIMITATIONS ON OUR LIABILITY TO YOU
- death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by English Law.
If defective digital content that we have supplied damages a device belonging to you or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation. However, we will not be liable for:
- damage that you could have avoided by following our advice to apply an update offered to you free of charge; or
- damage that was caused by you failing to correctly follow installation instructions.
- Subject always to sub-sections 10.1 and 10.2 above, we will not be liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage of any kind, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising out of or in connection with your use or inability to use the Indemove Services.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to the Indemove Services, whether express or implied by statute, common law or equity.
- We do not guarantee that the Indemove Services will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of the Indemove Services for business and operational reasons. Where reasonably practicable we will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
VIRUSES AND MISUSE
- We do not guarantee that our Site or App will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You should use your own up-to-date virus protection software.
- You must not misuse our Site or App by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Site or App, the server on which our Site or App is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Site or App. You must not attack our Site or App via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We may report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Indemove Services will cease immediately.
SUSPENSION & TERMINATION
- issuing a warning to you;
- immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any User Content posted or uploaded by you;
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your Indemove Account and/or your rights to use the Indemove Services;
- taking legal action against you to recover our losses and damages arising out of or in connection with your breach, including pursuant to the indemnity you give us in sub-section 6.5 above; and/or
- disclosing information law enforcement authorities where we reasonably believe this is necessary.
LINKING TO OUR SITE
- You may link to our Site or App, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- We reserve the right to withdraw our linking permission without notice.
- You may not frame our Site or App in any other website or mobile app.
JURISDICTION & APPLICABLE LAW