YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Personal information collected during your visits to our Site or App is processed by us in accordance with applicable data privacy and data protection legislation.
- For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is The Bridge Accelerator Limited of whose registered office is at The Birchin, #206, 1 Joiner Street, Manchester, M4 1PH.
We collect certain information about you when you visit our Site or App, register to use our Site or App and otherwise. We may collect and process the following information about you:
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of any correspondence;
- we may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them; and
- details of your visits to our Site and App including traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and records of the resources that you access.
- When you use our Site and App we may track your use by using cookies in accordance with our Cookies Policy.
We may collect information about your computer, tablet or mobile device, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregated information to third parties including advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
The information that we collect from you will be stored in the UK.
- We will implement reasonable physical, administrative and technical safeguards to help protect your personal information from unauthorised access, use and disclosure, including requiring any third party to whom we disclose your personal information to implement similar safeguards.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we take reasonable steps to help protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Site or App and therefore any transmission is at your own risk.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use information held about you:
- to ensure that content from our Site and App is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer, tablet or mobile device;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features on our Site or App, when you choose to do so;
- to notify you about changes to the Indemove Services;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request or which we feel may interest you, from us and, where you have given your consent, from third parties; and/or
- for other purposes clearly stated on our Site or App or by another method at the point at which you provide your information to us.
- If you do not want us to use your information as described at sub-section 6.3.2 above or you do not want us to pass your details to third parties for marketing purposes, you may make the appropriate selection when we collect your information or notify us in accordance with sub-section 9.1 below.
- We use information held about you:
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregated information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 100 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregated information to help advertisers reach the type of audience they wish to target (for example, women in the M21 postcode). We may make use of the personal information we have collected from you to display advertisements to the relevant target audience.
You agree that we may share your personal information with third parties:
- so that third parties may contact you directly in relation to goods or services which may be of interest to you, where you have given your consent,;
- where we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation;
- where The Bridge Accelerator or some of our assets are acquired by a third party, and where personal information about our users forms part of the acquisition;
- where we use third parties to process personal information on our behalf (for example, we may use a third party to provide website hosting or to provide part of the Indemove Services on our behalf). Where third parties process your personal information on our behalf, we will ensure that they have adequate security measures in place and are governed by our privacy policies in respect of the use of your personal information.
- You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your personal information) if we intend to use your personal information for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by making the relevant selection on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us in writing at The Bridge Accelerator, The Birchin, #206, 1 Joiner Street, Manchester, M4 1PH or by by emailing us at email@example.com.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. We will respond to any access request as soon as reasonably practicable following receipt of payments by cash or cheque made payable to The Bridge Accelerator Limited.